Thursday, May 19, 2011

#195 - Dungeons e Fetish - Anal prolapse

I suppose this D&F post, today, is not for all!
Maybe if you are not a real sissy you wouldn't like it,
however i think that for every real sissy a broken ass is goal.
which is the sensation.. to be not able to keep inside your own ass?!?
which is the sensation.. to be totally broken?!?
Discover it by this short clip, with a professionist: Ayla mia!
enjoy if you like it and write me your opinions, otherwise forgive me! ;D
thanks
yours Anna



1 comment:

  1. i love so much can you send it to my e-mail please my e-mail is pussie1111@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...