Monday, March 19, 2012

#1068 - Hypno DickGirl by Sissy-Jane

beautiful present sent me by a new friend of this site..
i admit i really missed an hypno clip in 3D art..
and in this sense.. this is a little masterpiece!
captions have totally delighted me.. so the music.. Sexonica - Eternal Climax (great choise indeed)..
it makes me feel in a confortable moment of relax.. assuming a sweet pill of hormones..
my big thanks to Sissy-Jane you been so gentle and lovely to think to me.. I love you! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




3 comments:

  1. A fantastic video! Edged through out and could barely hold back tee hee lol Very sexy girls with huge tits, throbbing cocks, and huge loads a great fantasy sissy wish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was probably one of the best animation videos i've ever seen1 Bet it took the creator a long time to cum up with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was a great video. It is one of the best anitmations I have seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...