Sunday, July 15, 2012

#1368 - The way I want you to jerk off

Another joi&cei for tonight.. but with great class..
wonderful blonde mistress.. so glamour and charming..
with a delicious strapon.. continuously stroked during all the clip..
conduces you... to the inevitable...
i adore to be ordered to eat my own cum.. because i love the delicious savour of sperm! ;))
even if my orgasms are girly only.. everytime i milk myself.. I lick every drop of my precious harvest..
preserved it frozen.. it's also so delicious to lick it all in company of these clips! ;))
enjoy

Anna Malice




1 comment:

  1. You are always right & great at finding this super awesome clips Anna. I love being told to eat my own cum & she had great breasts & I enjoyed the way she did everything. Another superb find by you. Thanks ya tonz - Noel xoxo xxx ^_^ ^_-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...