Friday, September 2, 2011

#490 - Dungeons e Fetish - Imagining to be under your control

well, today.. for the D&F collection
I decided to post maybe nothing special.. for you,
but I like the way of this sissy.. to simulate a situation of domination!
when i was really young i spent a lot of nights, alone in my bedroom..
creating situations like this..
using my fantasy and imagination to dream myeself under control!
for me it's a sort of deja vu..
and I really like to remember those old times by this video!
enjoy!

Anna Malice





1 comment:

  1. I second that! This little tease needs to get fucked hard and deep. That'll make her squirm! She needs to open that virgin ass-pussy and take it like a woman, and then to get on her knees and beg for a bukkake facial. She'll be a whole new gurl afterwards. I did like her cute little panties, but next time I want to see them around her ankles.-pussyboi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...