Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#566 - The Feminization of Melody

I recived this erotic incredible clip by Melody.. a lovely follower of this blog..
by a sissy boy.. to a transgender.. now she became a perfectly feminine girl!
she sent me this genuine clip of her real sex moments.. many thanks
I find this video completely hot!
one of her first wonderful expirience in her new dimension of perfectly feminine girl!

I consider Melody like a butterfly..
no more a boy confused, no more a sissy..
only something.. beautiful, harmonius and free.. ;)
a big kiss

Anna Malice




1 comment:

  1. Love the way she moans and whimpers...a true sissy responding as the bitch she is.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...