Sunday, September 11, 2011

#517- Sissy Story 6 - Becoming a Sissy Slave

Well well well.. it's sunday morning..
time to be relaxed at the end of long week.. maybe with a cup of coffee..
time to read a newspaper.. or maybe,, something different.. ;))
Enjoy this new sissy story, number 6! ;))

Anna Malice

PS if english is not your own language try to translate the page by google language tools
inserting the address of this page!

Becoming a Sissy Slave

He gave me the choice.

He had programmed me for a week and knew which way I would probably choose, but he gave me the choice. I could get out. Or I could continue. It was up to me.

On my knees or out the door. It was that easy.

Now I had to choose.

I guess I should backtrack, first. You might be scratching your head saying 'what choice?' Let me start at the beginning.

It began a week ago. I had decided to head out to an alternative bar. I had popped in here once or twice before for kicks. Usually, I'd go home and jerk off after, imagining what it would be like to live out some of the fantasies those people live. Crossdressing. Domination. Slaves and masters etc.

That night was a little different. I grabbed a beer at the bar and looked over the scene. There were all sorts of freaks at the bar. Some were hot, some not so much. But my crotch tingled when I looked at most of them.

Then a sexy blonde slid up next to me.

"Hey there. You look like you could use a friend."

Well, yeah. She was quite the looker. Deep blue eyes. Blonde hair to the middle of her back. Purple eye shadow, blush, red lipstick. A halter top that showed off all of her 36 D chest. A beautiful belly button piercing and a skirt that barely covered anything.

And oh those legs. Covered up with beautiful fishnet stockings, they went straight up. She had on hooker heels, too. Red and with a good 6-inch heel.

So hot.

And she smelled even better.

My crotch really started to twitch. She snuggled close to my ear and whispered, "If you are looking to get a little freaky tonight, let me know. I'm interested."

Jackpot!

A few more drinks and some small talk followed before she led me out of the bar and we were soon back at her place.

I'm not the most masculine guy in the world. Some might say I'm actually a bit feminine. I have a small build, I'm not too hairy and I let my hair grow to my shoulders. I have soft features, too. I've actually been hit on by guys who thought I was a woman from behind.

But one thing that has always saved me is that I'm hung quite well. Nine inches and I can use it quite well. So I was confident with that but once we got back to Tonya's apartment, she took control. We had another drink and I was a little tipsy when we started getting naked.

She was fully naked with her back to me and turned around. She had a wonderful smile. And amazing set of tits. A tight stomach. And... and... and...



Holy shit!

A rock-hard cock that was about as big as mine!

I've never been with a guy (or a gal with a cock) and I was mortified. She came over and caressed my shoulders and hair.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll have fun. Now pucker up."

Before I could say anything, she had put bright red lipstick on me, pushed me to my knees and pushed my mouth over her cock. She got into a rhythm of fucking my face at a steady pace. She slowly started going deeper and deeper into my mouth until she was soon touching the back of my throat.

This went on for 15 minutes until I felt her cock start to throb in my mouth and she started to moan as she started to cum in my mouth. She got about five good spurts in before she pulled out and put three or four more shots all over my face. She instructed me to swallow what she unloaded in my mouth and I did as I was told.

She then reached down and squeezed my balls a couple of times before I unleashed a load into a glass that she held. She then forced me to drink my own cum, saving some of it so she could dump that on my face, too.

As I laid back, with cum all over my face and my cock getting soft, she applied a chastity device to my dick. I was captured, apparently.

"OK, sweetie. Here's the deal. I'm going to give you the chance to live out your fantasies. I have a friend and he wants a sweet little sissy bitch. Basically, you'll be treated like gold. Everything paid for. An amazing room and clothes. In return, you become his domesticated bitch. You cook. You clean. You suck his cock. He fucks your man pussy. When he has friends over, you'll probably be used as the whore you are."

I sat there dumbfounded.

"One week. You try it for a week. At the end of the week, he'll offer you a lifetime contract. Basically, by signing it, you'll agree to be his slave for life. Or, you walk out."

I sat staring ahead. Covered in cum. So much to decide. I didn't have any real connections to the world anymore. No family left. Not many friends. Recently unemployed.

And I did enjoy sucking her cock.

"OK, I'll try it."

I was whisked away to this house in the country. When we got there, I was taken inside and to a beautiful room. The closet was filled with clothes. The dresser had fancy panties and frilly lingerie.

Within moments I was made up to look a little slutty. Blue eye shadow, red blush and red lipstick. Fake fingernails were put on, red of course. Toe nails were also red. A triple dosage of mascara was put on.

Fishnet stockings connected to a garter belt. I was put into a G-string and a bra. My hair was puffed up and shaped. My eyebrows plucked and shaped. I was then put into a leather French maid's outfit and 5-inch heels and ushered downstairs where I met my new master.

I bowed to him as I was told as he inspected me. He then pushed me to his knees and pulled out his cock. I sucked away until I got a mouthful of cum and swallowed it down. He then placed me over the couch, pulled my dress up and pushed my G-string aside as he started to finger me with lubricant. I moaned with pleasure as he soon inserted his cock and took my virginity with a little extra force. For the next 20 minutes he fucked me hard and soft until he unleashed a load deep inside my man pussy, effectively marking his property.

The next week was a whirlwind.

I sucked his cock at least three or four times a day and he fucked me two or three times a day. Twice during the week, he had a group of friends over and they used me like a cheap piece of ass. I was loaded with cum in both holes and all over my stomach and chest.

I learned how to take care of his house and cook. I cleaned and did everything a domesticated servant would do. My days were long -- I was up by 5:30 a.m. to get ready as my makeup and shower and dress took about two hours to get ready. He wanted breakfast by 8:30 a.m., so I had to work. After cleaning and doing everything else each day, then being his personal fuck toy for several hours each night, I usually didn't get to bed until 12-1 a.m.

I didn't get much sleep, but it was a routine I got into.

That brings us back to the present time. Here I am, dressed as a little slut and standing in front of my master. He's just outlined what the contract says: he'll be able to change my body with tattoos, breast implants or other plastic surgery. If he so chooses, after 10 years, he can have me undergo a sex change. Piercings and any other marking are fair game.

If I sign that contract, I agree to all that. AND, I agree that I will serve him for life. There's no out clause unless, at some point, we came to a mutual agreement that it should end. Should he decide to "fire me," I'll get a payment of $25,000 as severance. That likely wouldn't be much, however, as he'll be turning me into a whole new person.

In return for me signing, the contract states that he will supply all of my food, dress and room for life. Of course, he gets to choose everything I eat and dress in, as well as where I live.

And there I am standing in front of him. Six-inch heels, a mini skirt that barely covers anything. Fishnet stockings. Slutty makeup and a belly-shirt that says "slut" on it. My choice is to sign the paper and get on my knees and suck his cock or walk out.

He even put a blindfold on so he couldn't see.

I stood there for what seemed like hours. Then I put my name on the contract and got on my knees. I took a deep breath and took his cock in my mouth... getting used to a position I would be in often for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. By my choice I sent the application fee so Mistress Katzenburg can start the process of gaining knowledge into who/what this sissy truely is.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...