Thursday, September 15, 2011

#531 - Bubble Butt Boogie by Felicia Lightner

Tonight a great return: Felicia Lightner!
I didn't forgot her.. even if i forgot to answer to an her email (forgive me Felicia).
I really like to post one of my favorite hypno video by her!
as you know, she is a great producer.. and on her blog you can find a lot of beautiful examples!
I like this clip so much.. because (in truth) I'm really proud of my butt..
one of the best part of my sissy body.. so sensual and feminine! ;)
but my ass pussy.. it's also my center of gravity.. the most sensitive part..
..able to think for myself.. in the best feminine way! ;)
of course this Felicia's video.. holds a lot of these sissy ideas and concepts..
and I truly love Felicia for every video she is able to create! ;)
enjoy!

Anna Malice



1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna! You needn't apologize! I LOVE you! Thank you for posting BBB. I just wonder how you manage with all the work you do!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...