Saturday, May 12, 2012

#1128 - Dungeons e Fetish - Discovering to have a feminine ass

I wasn't born.. and i'm not been a fag from the first moment of my life..
I have become!
and when have i become a sissy?!
maybe when i have discovered to have beautiful legs.. and a delicious incredibly feminine ass..
my body talked to me.. trough the mirror.. and imediately i understood my own fate..
starting to feel.. my needs to dress.. to move like a fag.. to be exposed and fucked..
everything about my feminine side..
so today, for the D&F collection.. i found these amazing sissy clips..
in which all these concepts are so well evident..
as this wonderful sissy.. i discovered to be so feminine.. to not be able to resist to make everything she doing..
she is really like me.. and like you: a sissy fag with a beautiful ass needing to be fucked. ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice






1 comment:

  1. so well put Anna! feels so good to embrace this side and become what i am meant to! thanks to a many of your videos it helps me to do so!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...