Tuesday, May 29, 2012

#1269 - Mirror cock

One of the best hypno video i have ever seen..
you say.. as usual.. anyway.. this time again for sure! ;))
Because clip of tonight is incredible, sublime and really effective..
for a complete sissification mind program of addiction to cock..
Infact hypnotic tecniques here are at maximum level..
subliminal short captions.. not able to be well understood..
spirals for your unconscious.. and a lot of wonderful intriguing others things..
all inside your mind as a knife into your male attributes!
You, unuseful sissy.. after being here on my blog.. can consider them the past..
a faded memory.. without no more a sense.. for a fag as you are going to be! ;))
uhmm.. generally, a long duration.. means the best satisfaction..
be sure.. these ten minutes of powerful hypnotic conditioning.. will mantein the promise!
I'm back only to complete the job on you!! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




9 comments:

  1. holy shit! One of the most intense hypnosis vids I've seen yet.

    Gotta be careful with this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good one! Some of the flashes were way too fast for me to even register, but guess that gives me good reason to watch repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that was intense. i love it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissimo questo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for helping get a second cummie of the day.... omg... this only took me three ins to pop and drink... so rare to have multiple in a day... thank you soo much... need a nap now... hehehe
    **kisses!**

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makes me want to suck and swallow now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that was intense by far one of the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is 1 of the best hypno vids I have seen in here. I dont know where it ranks personally for me but, it is def high on the list maybe even number 1 but, I have loved sooo many in the past & I have more still to see so who knows.

    IT had everything my little heart could desire. IT made me feel half asleep & half awake so I was def into a great trance (hypnosis seems to work great on me & this strong hypnosis well :D

    IT had a mix of the still pics, the flashing still pics, the flashing wording, the vids, all mxed & what I extremely love the still pics at hte end. Oh yeah how could I forget to mention the super pretty hott girls sucking & getting cummed on by those wonderfu hypnotic gorgeous cocks.

    Thank to you Anna & the creator - love ya - Noel xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...