Tuesday, May 1, 2012

#1195 - Dungeons e Fetish - Futanari Ballet

D&F collection of today is dedicated to Futanari..
a wonderful and ancient japanese form of art.. really close to my sissy sentiment..
Futanari (二成, 二形; ふたなり, literally "dual form") is the Japanese word for androgyny or hermaphroditism. Until 1644, the appeal of sexually ambiguous, futanari characters portrayed by onnagata actors was a popular element in Japanese drama, and there is a flourishing futanari anime and manga genre in Japan today.
Futanari can be “originally” females who upon arousal have a phallus emerge from their vagina or clitoris. These phallus, which are much like male penises, are lacking a scrotum and testicles, yet often will ejaculate. They can also be completely transgendered, where they maintain a scrotum and testicles and a permanent phallus, or sometimes both vagina and penis will be manifested along with testicles, with the vagina beneath or even in the scrotum (font: wikipedia)
Video i have chosen today is a wonderful lesbian.. in which sense of art is amplified.. by classic ballet..
japanese sense of feminine pleasure is really close to my taste..
a sort of continuing temptation.. sometime denied, sometime allowed.. in a spiral of progressive madness..
shame to feel pleasure is for me so intense and real.. and it's what turns me really on..
togheter with the material impossibility to hide it to my dominant..
expressed with my natural feminine behaviour and posings! ;))
in my opinion, all this elements are contained in this clips.. with a lot of warm seduction.. and soft drops of sissy pleasure!
delicate, artistic, deep and intense.. what i would really like it happens to me! ;))
enjoy


Part I


Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...