Thursday, May 24, 2012

#1266 - You want cock

For sure, one of the most direct and hammering hypno clip you have ever seen..
simply as simply are your deeper desires..
effective and complete.. as you've forever deserved..
you are here.. basically for this..
it's not because it's a extravagant caprice..
it's because your entire being needs it so much..
so relax.. open your ears.. prepare to listen the magic words..
that you love and fear at the same time.. more..
it's about cock.. it's about the only thing you mainly want stronger.. ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe words are still ringing in my head. I do fear & love these vids but, then agaon I have always been atracted to a big beautiful cock. I was thinking I should get a dildo to practice on for now.

    THanks for finding & posting Anna - tons of love & happiness to you - Noel xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...