Sunday, May 13, 2012

#1233 - POV sissy cocksucker humiliation by Minxie

Our heroine.. Miss Minxie.. tonight, returns with an amazing humiliating clip..
explicit involving into a sissy confession.. admission.. conversion..
in front of wonderful images of cocks.. you will be convinced.. to play with a dildo..
and a lot of beautiful sissy things.. ;)
Final, after a lot of clips.. i think Minxie is one of the most effective mistress.. and i learnt to love her!
of course, you are right, Minxie.. i'm a sissy fag! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice




2 comments:

  1. anna i dont like this....
    i am in love with it! yay! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to worship Miss Minxie & have her be my mistress & I be her cock sucking whore. I would love to please her & those cocks I saw. That is one of my fantasies is having a girl have me suck cock while making her & him both happy. I loved her lingerie & her body. I donot have any atm but, my friend said she wants to buy me some stuff so maybe soon. :D & I will be getting a dildo asap. I didn't eat my cum but will next time I wanted to cum & eat it but I can atm. THanks Anna love all the vids on your blog & you too of course - Noel xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...