Tuesday, May 15, 2012

#1239 - Hello Sissy - by SubBoiInTO

from SubBoiInTO.. author of the most latest wonderful hypno clips posted here..
like #1047 - Sissy Fantasy, #1041 - Your Sissy Slut.. and #999 - Sissy Training 2012..
tonight another fantastic chapter of his creativity..
with the most delicious captions.. with the most incredible shemale images..
everything conduces you... to the inevitable consequence..
you'll love cocks.. you'll adore cum.. and you'll become a perfect sissy fag!
because it's what you really are.. secretly inside.. ;))
i repeat.. it's a so amazing hypno clip as i rarely seen..
enjoy!

Anna Malice




3 comments:

  1. This one has a LOT of good shots to it and some great pacing. It's a contender to being one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never wanted his cock in me so.badly anna wish we could talk more.so.you could put more videos up that I.know would help with my transition. if so I can send you my email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was an amazing video it had all kind of aspects for you to learn and like

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...