Sunday, May 20, 2012

#1252 - Dungeons e Fetish - The making of a sissy maid

I'm really sorry.. not able to find enough time to post a new sissy story this sunday..
it's not the best time for me.. but i hope to return on my standards..
instead of our weekly appointment.. with sissy tales..
I decided to re-post an amazing full video.. about sissification.. recently lost (originally was on #661)..
because it was one of the most amazing kind of clip i have ever seen!
Mistress here is determinate in her mission and so convincing..
road to become a complete sissy fag.. is so long..
with intermediate steps.. until her final recompense: an huge cock! ;))
everything of this clip is incredible.. and so lovely!
enjoy!

Anna Malice



2 comments:

  1. such a classic! thanks for re-posting for us - love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reposting this, I've been dying to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...