Monday, May 28, 2012

http://annamalicesissy.blogspot.com/ HAS BEEN REINSTATED

from Blogger
to: annamaliceit@
Monday 28 May 2012 6:26
Re: http://annamalicesissy.blogspot.com/ has been reinstated

Hello, We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://annamalicesissy.blogspot.com/. Upon further review we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process. Thank you for for understanding. Sincerely, The Blogger Team


from: Blogger
to: annamaliceit@
sent: Friday 25 May 2012 5:18
http://annamalicesissy.blogspot.com/ has been deleted

Hello, Your blog at http://annamalicesissy.blogspot.com/ has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of our Terms of Service for: SPAM. In accordance to these terms, we've removed the blog and the URL is no longer accessible. For more information, please review the following resources: Blogger Terms of Service: http://blogger.com/terms.g Blogger Content Policy: http://blogger.com/content.g -The Blogger Team

many thanks, Google.. at long last!!
for sure i would really like to tell many thanks
to all the people for your so warm support! I love you!
transmissions will restart on 29 May 2012 at 3:00 AM
I'm Back!! ;))


29 comments:

  1. Fantastico! E' stata dura non poter accedere al tuo blog in questi giorni, per me è una tappa fissa quotidiana...
    Bacioni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so good I was really worried for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
    Sometimes, prayers ARE answered!
    Nice to have you back Anna.
    **HUGGS & KISSES!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Inspiration has returned!! Maybe I'll get my own blog up and running again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, i was beginning to wonder how i would go on without your wonderful blog Anna, thanks for preserving it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank god! I was so upset about your blog being gone! Anna you are the best! we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for coming back.
    i've missed you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna darling, you're the queen of sissies. I do not know where I would be without you. You introduced me to my true nature and taught me how much I love cock, and how I am a real sissy slut. I was at a loss the past couple of days, checking your address every so often, looking for your poisonous words, you sophisticated choices, and your seductive comments. I am so glad you're back dear and hereby pronounce you queen of us all :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank goodness! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Anna I am so glad that your back. I and my lover use this site among others in order to better understand my gurl needs and desires. I love my little gurl so whatever helps her and get me to understanding what it is that she needs from me is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you are back, I love your blog. I was sooo worried!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pretty much means that their automated review system is majorly flawed and need to be removed. I wonder how we can get that done.

    Me so happy you back!!!!!
    Kiss Kisss Hugs pinch

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just clicked your address in my favorites list by habit and was pleasantly surprised. I am so happy your blog is back. Thank You so much for dedication and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to have you back honey, we missed you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to have you back!
    Wow... What a hassle, I'm sure.
    Thanks for all the hard work darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad to have you back!
    Wow... What a hassle, I'm sure.
    Thanks for all the hard work darling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pleased you're back! My favourite blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Annamalice is back , it is like Chrismas today it is my birthday and Annamalice is the best present Iget ,thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im so happy You are back. Please take my advice that for the future You should have some backup plan, like own domain and local backup of Your materials. Please :*

    ReplyDelete
  20. So happy your back this really is the best blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was soooo down when you were gone. Thought maybe it was for good. I've been miserable for several days, and decided to try one more time tonight. Can't tell you how happy I am that you are back up. No other site even comes close.
    Love you always,
    Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...