Friday, July 1, 2011

#332 - BBC Sissy Trainer 1.0 by MichelleNY

Another great premiere tonight, by Michelle from NY.
I never seen before this hot hypnotic video and in my opinion it's really hot!
Something quiet different, a BBC trainer effective indeed!
I want to send a special kiss to Michelle so kind to join her video with me.
thanks a lot mu dear friend from the deepest of my heart, I love you! ;))
well, followers, don't be shy, send your comments, please.
enjoy!

Anna Malice

PS don't miss the video premiere of tomorrow evening, by me ;))



2 comments:

  1. I started as a curious straight w/m, but the more of your vids I watch..I feel the transformation within me, my once tight pecs are turning into puffy little sissy boobs that need a real man to suck and pinch them...my little dick is now more like a clit....I only wear panties now (god I love how they feel) I worship cock and can't wait to give up my virgin ass to a hung stud...mmmm thank you Anna I couldnt be happier

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...