Saturday, July 16, 2011

#375 - Dungeons e Fetish - Chastity

I really like chastity.. is the only way for a sissy to be a girl for real.
Every erotic sensation you feel become a little drop of juicy precum,
while your little clitty remains little and totally off.. even if it would explode in your panties!
Chastity lears to you.. what means to be passive and obedient.. as you have to be!
D&F collection of today is dedicated to a good video about..
even if a real sissy always prefers to cum only from anal! ;))
have a great day!

Anna Malice




3 comments:

  1. oh, how i wish this was me! i need to have a Keyholder take control of me and only grant this kind of release. She is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm mai provata la cintura, ma con te credo che proverei di tutto Anna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull video!!! - I wish this was me ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...