Friday, July 15, 2011

#374 - Hooker stripper whore induction

Only for you, another premiere tonight (I have just to fire the last shots ;)!
It's something similar to Sissy Couture style.. and I like so much this kind of clips!
Captions are simply, repetitive and effective, music cool and well mixed and chosen!
I really love all of this video, well made and conceived,
anyway something not usual!
enjoy!

Anna Malice

PS I want to give a special thanks to Carla and Pussyboi..
who commented, in the last days, all the videos of this site! ;))
I read everything with much pleasure.. you were lovely indeed!
a big big kiss! ;)




10 comments:

  1. gOOd girl,thanks anna, very sweetie work,
    yes, dance, shake, mOOve your body.
    dresses, thongs, pink lover...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, thanks for all you do. we appreciate you and your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Anna, i think the music is a good choice with the vidéo in the tempo
    really cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this video is amazing. My new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! I loved it-what a hot fantasy! I liked the clips of Brittany woven throughout the video. I wish i looked that sexy-if only. A goal i'm sure i can never attain- so sad. Anna sweety, i'm happy to please, i'm glad you've enjoyed my comments. I've had alot of fun visiting your blog and enjoying your outstanding video collection. With love and much appreciation- pussyboi

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANNA ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!

    A Hypno vid about being a hooker bimbo whore slut with britney music & britney through out it.

    Oh My god SO wonderful !!

    Great job on the tempo & words too by the way.

    Thanks so much - Noel xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of the best I have seen of hypno trainers I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is who I was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how come no more like this! mmm

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...