Saturday, July 9, 2011

#354 - Somenthing serious: Sex change

today istead of the usually D&F collection, i decided to post something really different,
something instructive and serious, even if not easy!
It's a video really hard to look at, anyway i hope every sissy could appreciate it:
A Gender Reassignment Surgery Video, about sex change operation!
please dont rate this post because it's not a question to be bad or cool,
if you are too sensitive, don't watch it at all, it's better..
I mean, it's a surgery operation, don't expect anything beautiful to see.
I was always truly fashinated from sex change.. then, forgive me,
it's just something to learn, it's just something to be more conscious..
it's just something for sissies only!
have a great wonderful saturday!
kisses

Anna Malice




1 comment:

  1. I want Too bee a woman post some like this I Like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...