Sunday, July 3, 2011

#338 - Sissy Black Cock Submission Trainer by Cuckoldguynj

Tonight I'm proud to host another creation by Cuckoldguynj,
expressly made to be hosted here (a great honour for me, many thanks).
It's a great premiere for everyone, an original effective video for all the sissies of this site!
I think it should be nice you visit the Cuckoldguynj profile on xtube,
writing your comments here or there, cause to make every hypno video is a big effort indeed!
then come on.. don't be shy or stingy.. write your opinions please.
I really love Cuckoldguynj's style, this is a superb mix of videos and images,
with a kind of addiction, by sublimunar messages, truly intense.
I also like the music choise for this video.. It's so metallic, aggressive,
effective indeed to confer the right mood!
Great Job indeed! thanks a lot!
enjoy!

Anna Malice




4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog a week ago. This is another great video! I also really enjoy Cuckoldguynj's way of making a video. Thanks to him and to you for all your work posting these excellent videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, now i think i can love techno and electro music if you add some very excited pics and clips vidéos like in this new hypnotic vidéo.
    thank you Anna to carry on to post such as vidéos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all I can do to turn off the computer.

    Get dressed and go to work

    Just keep up the great work Anna

    Love Ya

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...