Sunday, October 23, 2011

#645 - Strap-on Sissy

Well, i'm sure you have noticed something different in the blog disign.
I have collected great stuff in these mounths..
and I'm trying to give more visibility to the old posts..
More.. I've increased the video's dimension.. for a better quality of your vision!
For tonight, a good dominatrix video by Princess Selena
I think this pov humiliation has something different from usual!
enjoy!

Anna Malice

PS don't forgive to rate the videos you watch,
and don't miss the great premiere (really really great) of tomorrow night! ;)




2 comments:

  1. Anna that was different & weird but, I still liked it. THanks for posting it. Much Love from Noel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's going to fuck me with that prissy pink oversized tampon? What does she think I am, a lesbian? Well wake me when your done sweety. I liked her taste in panties though and i have to give her a few points for creativity. I'm not sure I liked the inflatible doll thing, but it was different. I thought the pink buttplug was cute.- pussyboi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...