Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#263 - Sissy mind breaker by Emma Nice

well, tonight i'm proud to host another original run, never seen before.
this video is hosted by the precious collaboration with Emma Nice.
She is so lovely to send me her precious creation
(an another one, by her, i'll post in the next days)
this is a great short hypno video, i mean.. great for the intenisity and for the mixed clips!
I really love Emma's choise of character scripts, they are always effective!
inadvertently i have just posted something by her on number #81
I love her taste and ability!
Emma, many many thanks to support me!
enjoy!
kisses Anna




10 comments:

  1. I think it's hot! Wish it was longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina i totally agree with you!! ;)
    thanks
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so hott ! I wish it was longer too. I luv it & am going to watch it again right now. thanks for posting this.

    Love, Noel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooooo hot! I wish it was a little longer too. Mmmmm i wanna be drenched in yummy cummies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to be unoriginal here and say I wish this was longer =)

    Top quality vid here, hope this Emma person makes lots more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks, Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You Anna for finding that which gives me the relief i need! Watching this while bouncing on glass Daddy! Total heaven!

    i agree with all - WAY TOO SHORT! left me wanting, NEEDING more.

    i have searched HER name, i could not find anything. Please, Anna, i beg - list Your sources if You ever decide to leave us!

    **kisses!**
    Dick Wadd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one! I just wish these didn't have the xvideos crawl - I'm afraod it is distracting my subconscious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love so much can you send it to my e-mail please my e-mail is pussie1111@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...