Monday, June 20, 2011

#299 - Shemale Whore Training in B&W

Found, the first time, on the mythic site of Sophie "Sissy slut"
re-found on one of the common server that sometime hosting hypno files.
Not the best video i ever seen,
however, sure this is an hypno clip that try to transform you in a sissy faggot!
a big kiss from your sissy friend

Anna Malice


PS: Well, as usual, i tought the 300th post was my last,
but, yesterday night i found a new mine of hot hypno videos to post!
it's not a joke, i was really lucky, and you with me! ;))
then, run with me to the 400th post! (I think, this time, it will be the last for real)
does anyone want take my place to conduce this shack?!?
strenght will, ability, constancy, responsability.. and resistance to anxiety, the necessary qualities
i'm looking for candidates (of course, everything for free)
good luck!

PPS: don't miss the new hot hyper hypno file of tomorrow night! A great premiere! ;)



7 comments:

  1. Anna,
    I appreciate your hard work in finding these videos. I stumbled across a bbc trainer vid or something along those lines and it really pushed some buttons. I searched the net on many many occasions with little or no success in finding more. Then I stumbled upon your blogger page, which turned out to be a treasure trove of hypno style vids.....in addition to many other fine videos. I'm new here on blogger. Thanks again for your hard work.

    Huggs, Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that the hypno section isn't done yet!!! You make me sissy cum at least once a day!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope this blog will never ends .... this is the best blog for sissies like me :)
    plz keep this blog up
    your aldo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sissies need mOOre,,,
    please, dont stop the music

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing
    I love how easy it was to get lost in it
    The very best
    I am going back to watch it a few more times

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this the 1st time I saw it & I love it even more now. Great find Anna I was looking for this.

    Thanks so damn much again from Noel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dearly anna; I send My sissyz here regularly to your site. It has changed My life both as student and Mistress. Keep up the Great GREAT gigls work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...