Thursday, June 9, 2011

#266 - Cock Worship by Felicia Lightner

Felicia Lightner again.. because i need her taste,
and because, in this while, i'm a little bit sad.
Nothing better that a Felicia's video, here in a classic hypnotic style, to make me feel good!
Using one of the most famous hypnotic voice guide,
here there is a great gallery of lovely peaces of blowjob clips!
I think it's a fabolous job indeed!
enjoy and visit her site,
not forgetting to leave a comment in her original, beautiful blog!
thanks
Anna




5 comments:

  1. i love so much can you send it to my e-mail please my e-mail is pussie1111@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great version! (Aren't there at least three now?) Yum, yum, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel like it was made just for me!! Thank you tj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thought this way to myself for years but hearing it reassures me that i am gay and i was truly born to worship cocks as she describes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Must Worship the cock! Thank You Felicia And Anna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...