Thursday, December 8, 2011

#762 - Tip Tonguers by Felicia Lightner

well, for now the last weekly appointment with Felicia..
I have really posted a lot of her videos.. but i can't post her entire site! ;))
I'm proud of me.. to have given the right attention to a great sweet person like her! ;))
I want to say many many thanks to Felicia..
she given me the opportunity to increase mine and your curiosity..
about sissy and some sissyfication aspects..
she given me the force.. she given me the faith.. she given me the boldness to create videos by myself!
I think without her.. this site couldn't exist.. in this form..
so when this blog will become a public company.. with billion of proceeds..
i promise to donate to her.. a 1% of its capital! **
enjoy this incredible erotic video.. and her beautiful site!
enjoy!

Anna Malice


** maybe more ;))




2 comments:

  1. This was an incredible video. I love this site so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow felicia are very nice too thank you so much, to take care of us all masturbator outhere i love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...