Friday, December 9, 2011

#765 - Tara Tainton - Easing you into first taste CEI instruction

I think, our dark side is often really seductive..
sometime, initiation to cock.. starts in a so silly way..
by something apparently simply and perfectly heterosexual..
here, just for a new strange erotic game with her..
Tara is so intriguing to convince you to eat your own cum..
thinking to her, of course.. in an innocent and heterosexual way..
But we perfectly know that.. after the first drop..
the savor of cum will addict you forever.. without escape! ;))
After watched this clip.. aloud.. i would like you confess to yourself..
that.. this is no more a silly fantasy that you have under control!!
because it's not pussy.. what you really want in the deepest of you..
otherwise you'ld not be here everyday watching my videos! ;))
enjoy!

Anna Malice


PS. don't miss the amazing premiere of tomorrow evening! ;)




3 comments:

  1. yes i think i can send comment now i will say ty ty and thank you anna for all you do for me,i have for hjour and hpours watch and masturbatevery cool am lonely 55 manand i play whit myself alone and create my own sex life you have a big part for my imagination ty and please dont stop xxxxxxxxxxxxx i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing so many sexy videos! This one is absolutely wonderful! I would love to have my gf do this to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks so much Anna this video is absolutely awesum. I have seen it already before but, I loved it so damn much & I did eat my cum when I watched it before. I haven't watched it yet from your blog here but, when I do I know I will love it & eat my cum again. I want a gf like this. SHe is so beautiful & helpful. Much Love - Noel xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...