Monday, December 19, 2011

#795 -Submit to black hypnosis

From Submit to Black.. one of my favorite blog (and i council you to visit it;))
a beautiful arousing video, just to celebrate our 5.000.000 of pageviews! many thanks!
black cocks are a mythos.. big, large, hard, strong..
as you know.. they are simply the best for cock lovers like us.. ;))
I'm sure this fame is really well deserved..
but if you don't believe in this kind of mythos..
try to take a look to this wonderful masterpiece of hypnotic clip!
you'll love it more and more.. ;))
i guess incidental music here is by J.S.Bach or Steve Hackett..
enjoy!

Anna Malice




3 comments:

  1. This one is especially dangerous for me, being a little white "man" in a mostly black neighborhood. Many of my co-workers are big, black Men too. I don't know what any of them would do if they caught me looking lustfully at them. All the same, I love this video and I can't help myself. Thank you, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anna and congratulations on 5,000,000 page views! Thanks for posting my video here, glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I'm not so much into the "black" part of BBC, but I really loved the "submit to cock" theme! Thanks for another arousing video.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are truly important for me,
please leave your opinion!
Kisses Anna

don't insert links on your comments, it's automatically considered spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...